Tuesday, August 5, 2014

8-5-14 Distro Update

Some excellent used goodies in the distro today:

Brain F - Empty Set LP
Career Suicide - Attempted Suicide LP
Dead Milkmen - Beelzebubba LP
Framtid - Defeat of Civilization LP
Meneguar - I Was Born At Night LP
REM - Murmur LP
Teitanblood - Death 2xLP

The Movielife - Self-Destruct 7"
Poor Choice - Teenage Love Is Beautiful 7"
Population - s/t 7"
Twerps - I'm Stupid 7"
Vegan Reich - Hardline 7"

Meat Puppets - Too High to Die CS (used)
Venom - Live in Concert CS (used)

http://hipkidrecords.storenvy.com

Cracked Vessel tape is down to its last copy, as is the Coward 7".  Baby Ghosts color copies are still creeping out the door.

I'll be out of town next week, but any orders will ship on my return and by that time BABY GHOSTS pre-orders should be close to shipping as well!
More stuff when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment