Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Online Store

I'm back for a few days from tour before I leave again for another two weeks. I updated the distro to reflect what has sold and am in the process of getting everything moved into the new online store. Finally, you can pick things up without dealing with emailing me or any of that nonsense. Check that out here:

HIP KID ONLINE STORE


In other news, the Sloane Peterson LP is in production and will hopefully be out before you know it. I'll be doing some mailorder deals with those once they arrive. In the meantime, check out the new online store and pick up some cheap stuff! Keep in mind that I'll be gone from October 9th to 26th, so any orders in that time period will take longer than normal, but will be shipped as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment