Monday, May 2, 2011

Distro Update

I just added a bunch of new distro titles to the distro page. Lots of great new stuff and some restocks from bands like New Creases, Unfun, Rational Anthem, Dead Uncles, Daniel James Gang, and more. I also found a last copy of the excellent Right Turn Clyde - Sippin 7" and I put it up for cheap, as well as dropped a few other prices. Check it out!

In other news, the Dead North tape is at the plant right now and should be in my hands in the next two weeks or so and the band will have their copies shortly after. Those will be up for sale as soon as I can them, as well as wholesale and limited trades for distros.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who helped out with the Boilerman midwest jaunt this past weekend. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment